Get ThriveCart QuickStart FREE When You Purchase ThriveCart Here!
Get Lifetime Access To ThriveCart AND
ThriveCart QuickStart Training (And Bonuses)
For A Single, One-Time Payment!
If you're not yet a ThriveCart owner, here's an incredible opportunity for you to own not only the most innovative shopping cart platform on the market but also, the most detailed ThriveCart training available anywhere. And...
You'll get instant, lifetime access to both for a single, one-time payment.
But this offer is expiring soon.
When ThriveCart officially launches to the public, it will only be available on a monthly subscription basis. And that will cost you a lot more over time.
I'm David Power, ThriveCart user and creator of the ThriveCart QuickStart training program.
I'm also a proud ThriveCart affiliate.
And right now, when you purchase ThriveCart through my affiliate link, you'll receive my ThriveCart QuickStart training absolutely free.
Here's an overview of what's covered in the course...
What's Inside The Course?
Here's a brief overview of what you'll find in the private members' area when you log in:
Module 1: Getting Started
- 6 things you absolutely need in place before creating your first ThriveCart checkout page. (Proceed without these and you’ll waste a ton of time!)
- How to make your product available for sale on the Internet (including integration with payment gateways and email autoresponders) in under 10 minutes… no exaggeration!
- 6 things you must validate and test before launching your ThriveCart checkout page (including one that can absolutely ruin your profitability and reputation if you miss it!)
Module 2: Integrations
- How to integrate ThriveCart with Payment Gateways, Autoresponders, Membership Platforms, Webinar Systems, and more.
- A ‘back-door’ method of integrating ThriveCart with ActiveCampaign-based membership platforms like ActiveMember 360 and Memberium for ActiveCampaign.
Module 3: Products
- How to choose and configure the right payment type for your product or service. (Choosing the wrong type can leave a lot of money on the table.)
- 4 payment types, how to configure each, and how to choose the best type for your product or service. (Choosing the wrong one can leave a lot of money on the table.)
- 2 methods of delivering products to your customers, the pros and cons of each method, and ways to limit security concerns.
- How to customize email receipts so they improve customer satisfaction (and reduce refunds and support requests.)
- How to configure your product for drop-shipped physical fulfillment.
Module 4: Bump Offers
- How order form bump offers can increase your average checkout value by double-digit percentages
- 5 things your bump offer must clearly and instantly communicate to a customer in order to maximize conversions.
- How to inject scarcity into your bump offer copy (and present an opportunity your customers don’t want to miss.)
- 2 bump offer fulfillment methods, how to configure each, and which choices at the main product level will limit your fulfillment options here.
Module 5: Checkouts
- 4 checkout templates, the marketing elements each template supports, plus recommendations on how, when, and where to use each template.
- 4 factors to consider when choosing a checkout template.
- One big caution when switching between checkout templates (and how ignoring this can cost you a lot of time.)
Module 6: Coupons
- 2 types of coupon discounts, how each one works, and what you need to know to avoid giving customers a much bigger discount than you’d intended.
- How to lock any coupon to a specific product (and avoid giving discounts on every product in your account.)
- 2 methods of creating scarcity with coupons (combine these methods to create a “coupon frenzy” that has customers lining up to buy.)
- How to configure “customer behavior rules” to track which customers use which coupons (use this information to target specific customers on future product launches and sales offers.)
- 2 methods of applying coupons, the pros and cons of each, and which one to avoid if you have “curious” customers.
Module 7: Sales Funnels
- How upsells and downsells improve your funnel’s profitability by increasing the average cart value.
- 2 methods of hosting upsell and downsell pages, plus the pros and cons of each method.
- How to create and configure upsells and downsells.
- How to build a ThriveCart-hosted sales funnel.
- How to clone upsells and downsells properly so you avoid a potential "gotcha" when changing hosting method.
- How to create and configure a custom-branded, self-hosted sales funnel (the process can be confusing until you know these few simple tricks.)
Module 8: Affiliates
- How launching an affiliate program for your products can boost your sales by a factor of 10 (or more!)
- 2 methods of approving affiliates (and why you should pick one over the other.)
- More lessons coming soon!
- Image Dimensions: ThriveCart’s recommended dimensions for email receipts images, product box shots, cart headers, and embedded videos.
- Marketing Elements by Checkout Page Template: ThriveCart supports 16 different “marketing elements.” This downloadable guide helps you decide which checkout page template is the best fit for your product.
- Facebook Tracking Events: Copy and paste these custom scripts into your ThriveCart checkout pages to create retargeting campaigns, lookalike audiences, and to track sales against Facebook ads you run.